Mind Chi Leverages Memes
Memes occur in the least levels of influence, naturally and intentionally, to wield power and spur change. we will also use the facility of memes ourselves, personally and professionally, to style the lifetime of our dreams, achieve work goals and move upward and outward to ‘be the change’ we seek within the world.
In their new book, Mind Chi, authors Richard Israel and Vanda North suggest a way of harnessing the explosive power of a meme in moving us from our present situation to our chosen professional goals. The meme acts because of the proverbial stake within the ground which keeps us from wandering too far away. It also serves to draw in all our thoughts and actions into alignment as we take actions and make choices on the thanks of achieving our goals. therefore the meme acts as both a lightning rod and conductor of all our thoughts and actions, gathering momentum sort of a flood tide to catapult us towards our desired outcomes.
To set up a Mind Chi Strategic Plan you would like to incorporate the subsequent elements:
• Your chosen goal and current reality in reference to that goal- as clear in your mind as possible by imagining through all of your senses what it’s like, seems like, tastes like and smells like
• Your transformational Mind Chi meme- a positive self-talk phrase that directs and aligns your thoughts in support of your goal
• Your current Mind Chi BEAT- an acknowledgment of how you’re currently working at levels of Body, Emotions, Actions, and Thoughts in reference to your goal
• Your preferred Mind Chi BEAT- an expression of how you would like to feel at levels of Body, Emotions, Actions, and Thoughts when your goal is achieved
• Action steps to maneuver you from where you’re to where you would like to be, recognizing that some steps will become clearer as you progress towards your goal.
So if your goal were to ‘be an efficient speaker’, and you assess your current situation to be that ‘my presentation skills are weak and that I get nervous in large groups’ then you’ll found out a meme that says “I prefer to improve my presentation skills and luxuriate in presenting.” You then analyze your Mind Chi BEAT for both your current situation and desired goal and found out action steps that move you towards your target, knowing that new steps will become evident as you meet up with your goal.
The underlying dynamic of the Mind Chi Plan is structural tension, where you practice ‘flexible focus’, noticing the discrepancy, distance, or tension between the way things are now and the way you would like them to be. you employ the transformational power of the meme to stay you on target as you’re taking action steps towards achieving your goal. While your goal remains fixed, although further clarity makes arise as you meet up with, your day to day BEAT is going to be changing. this is often transformation within the works and may be applied to any goal, humble or audacious.
This process is often applied to multiple goals in your business and private life. By capitalizing on the facility of the meme you send strong messages to your subconscious to align together with your chosen goals, which facilitates their manifestation. As you grow inability to ‘work your meme’, you gain personal power which will spread to anywhere you’re active. You then become what I ask as a ‘Meme Beam’, causing transformation on ever-expanding levels of impact. you’ve got become the change you seek within the world.